Monday, June 18, 2018

AHSC #269 - I'm So Blessed

This card was made for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #269.  The tab slides in the pocket and recipient can use the tag as a bookmark.    




Stampin' Up Products Used Unless Specified Otherwise: 
Cardstock  
   Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Whisper White 
Stamp Set 
   Abstract Impressions 
Inks 
   Shaded Spruce, Bermuda Bay and Black
Other 
   Black ribbon
   White and Silver Twine
   Sequins 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card with fabulous colors! I like how you tilted the tag. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors! Love the watercolor flowers and the sweet sentiment.
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those flowers, so adorable! Great card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete